Meet Robert Little
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga
Backed by 20 years of experience, Attorney Robert Little handles even the
most criminal offenses in Rancho Cucamonga.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Little has handled thousands of cases
utilizing experience from both sides of the courtroom.
Prior to practicing criminal defense law, he served as a prosecutor. This
unique insight gives the Law Office of Robert Little the necessary knowledge
regarding how the prosecution views the case and how they approach the trial.
Why Hire Attorney Little?
- 20+ years of experience
- Thousands of cases handled
- Designated Board Certified Criminal Trial Specialist
- Free consultations
Mr. Little believes that the strongest possible way to defend his clients
is to provide the personal service they need during this difficult time
in their lives. This means that when you hire the Law Office of Robert
Little, you receive direct counsel from Mr. Little and there are no middlemen.
His commitment is so deep that he even gives clients his personal cell
phone number so they can reach out to him when needed.
Due to his legal skill, ongoing education and training, and ability, Mr.
Little is one of the very few advocates in California who has been designated a
Board Certified Criminal Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. This means that you are being
represented by a true expert in the field of criminal defense law. Mr.
free consultations so you can discuss your goals with him without any obligations to retain
his services. This is dedication and trust on which you can rely.
- Cornell University, B.A. in Government, 1990
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 1994
- Saint Louis University School of Law, LL.M., 1996
- California DUI Lawyers Association
- National College of DUI Defense
- Law Library for San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County High School Mock Trial Competition
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Qualified Administrator in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing by International
Association of Chiefs of Police
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®