California Record Clean Lawyers
Your criminal record need not keep you from a job. In fact, you don't
need to have convictions on your record at all.
We're not a service. We're a law firm, led by
Robert Little, a 10.0 Avvo-rated attorney with 15 years experience with criminal record
sealing and dismissals. Mr. Little is a former prosecutor and published
author, a life member of the National Association of Criminal Defense
Attorneys and one of only a handful of nationally board certified criminal
trial specialists by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in California.
The Law Offices of Robert Little can, depending on your situation:
- Better than just expunging your record, we can get your old conviction
- Seal a juvenile record and even have the actual records destroyed.
- In many cases, remove your name from California’s Megan’s Law
Sex Offender Registration Act, California Penal Code 290 or end the requirement
that you register at all.
- Reduce your felony to a misdemeanor, and then get it dismissed outright.
- Obtain a Certificate of Rehabilitation, attesting to your good name.
- Seek a pardon from the Governor.
- Restore your voting rights and right to own a firearm.
Explore our articles on the record-cleaning services we provide, and call
us at (909) 443-1287.